Access door for rectangular ductwork - stainless steel
Access doors for rectangular ductwork pressed from stainless steel in a sturdy double-shell design with a flow-optimised inner shell to prevent turbulences.
Two star-shaped hand knobs with embedded metal thread allow to fix the access panels to the duct. A polyethylene foam gasket securely seals the access panels, so they are suitable for sealing class C and D (TÜV-Nord certified).
Available in sizes from 180x80mm to 700x500mm. Each access door delivered in a bag including self-adhesive drilling plate.
Access doors made of stainless steel or with edge protection also available.
Access Door/ Access Panel
- For rectangular and oval ducts
- Fixed by two star-shaped hand knobs (red)
- Hand knobs with embedded metal thread
- Suitable for air-tightness class D (TÜV-Nord certified)
- Self-adhesive drilling plate in each bag
Access door - stainless steel
- Stainless steel AISI 304
- Available in different sizes, 200x100mm up to 600x500mm
- Individually packaged
|308100040||ID 21 - AISI 304||200 x 100 mm||50 pcs*|
|308110040||ID 32 - AISI 304||300 x 200 mm||25 pcs*|
|308120040||ID 43 - AISI 304||400 x 300 mm||10 pcs*|
|308130040||ID 54 - AISI 304||500 x 400 mm||6 pcs*|
|308140040||ID 65 - AISI 304||600 x 500 mm||4 pcs*|
*Alternative packings upon request